Bloomington, Ill. – Central Illinois Regional Airport will host an enrollment event for the TSA Pre✓® expedited screening program May 3-7, 2021. The event will be held in Conference Room 3 on the second level of the terminal building. Hours are 9 a.m. – 12 noon and 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Appointments are encouraged. Walk-ins will still be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis with priority given to appointments.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
- Go to www.identogo.com/precheck to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Central Illinois Regional Airport” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
To complete the application process, you will need to bring proof of identity and U.S. citizen documentation (such as a U.S. Passport or a birth certificate and a driver’s license).
The application process is completed on-site with fingerprints taken for a background check. The application fee is $85 for five years of service. The fee can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check.
Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal (CIRA) offers service on Allegiant, American, Delta, and Frontier with nonstop flights to Orlando/Sanford, Tampa/St. Pete, seasonal service to Destin/Ft. Walton Beach, Orlando International, and Denver, Colorado; and available connections to the world through Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago O’Hare, and Dallas-Ft. Worth. Free parking, easy access, and conveniently located off Rt. 9 East in Bloomington, Central Illinois Regional Airport provides air service to and from the world into central Illinois. COVID-19 protocols are in place with our #ReadySetCIRA program and we ask that you follow these practices while visiting the terminal building. For more information about CIRA, visit www.cira.com, find us on Facebook (FlyCIRA), Twitter @FlyCira, and Instagram (flycira).