Jetstream Restaurant and Radar Bar – Mezzanine level
You can find hot sandwiches, breakfast items, coffee and a variety of beverages at this location past security. The Radar Bar and Co-Pilot coffee brand are available for beverage options to help you unwind or to put some pep back in your step.
Turbo Grill – Ground level Have a meal before you begin your journey or stop by for a bite at our pre-security restaurant with freshly made burgers, fries, sandwiches, breakfast items. Now featuring local beers from Lil Beavers and Destihl! Restaurant
Hours Sunday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Route 66 Gifts – Mezzanine level
Come visit our gift shop between Gate 5 and Gate 9 with travel necessities, accessories, Bloomington-Normal gift ite
ms, children’s toys, games and books, and more.
Tailwind2GO is now available! Save time and skip the line while traveling through CIRA. Look for the signage as you enter the TSA Checkpoint line to find out how to mobile order food and beverages for pick up past security.
1. Find the QR Code on the sign either before you enter the checkpoint line or while in line.
2. Open your camera on your smartphone and scan the QR Code.
3. Open the menu.
4. Order your items and pay online.
5. Pick-up your order once you are past security, top of the stairs in the gate area.
6. Enjoy in the gate area or take it on board!